Royal Canadian Legion

Branch 340
630 Green Street, Port Elgin, Ontario

Branch 340 History


Branch 340 - 1953

The building shown here in 1953 was brought to Port Elgin from the Port Albert airport in 1947.


The Canadian Legion of the British Empire Service League received their Charter as Branch 340, Port Elgin, at Ottawa on the 15th day of December 1944.

The names appearing on the Charter Document were:


Ladies Auxiliary

Royal Canadian Legion emblem

Formation of Branch 340, Ladies Auxiliary

The Canadian Legion of the British Empire Service League received their Charter as Branch 340, Port Elgin, Ladies' Auxiliary, at Ottawa on the 2Wh day of October 1947.

The names appearing on the Charter Document were:

 

The many opportunities and programs offered by the Royal Canadian Legion can be found at www.legion.ca

Facebook Google LinkedIn Twitter Print